Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Name In Dome FAQ's





Just after i checked the mail, i realised that my name appeared in the dome FAQ's. I still can remember the fantastic wednesday (3/9/08) when the lecture was asking who wrote the email to him.

Before the class started, i sat between ehong and a man. When the lecturer ask who was the person sent the email to him, the man beside me said softly, " wow, who ask those stupid questions" and my friends behind me
(Ah Moh^^, hun, bing)started to blame, " why so stupid asked the stupid questions"...haha..

Ehong and me just cant stop laughing ........It was a memorable day..^^

For others, i apologize if my questions had bring problem or bad feeling to you. Because at the beginning, i thought the lecturer will reply the email to me only.....who know....

Life is unpredictable..^^
Anyway, good luck everyone....

No comments: